LearnnSavenGrow Technologies Private Limited, a private limited company registered under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at 904, Tulip Ivory, Sector-70, Tower-D, Gurgaon, Haryana-122101, hereinafter referred to as “the Company” or “We”. The domain name www.fortuneclub.co is owned by the Company.
Please feel free to reach out to us at our Customer Care helpline: (Toll Free)
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. The User Agreement may be updated from time to time by the Company without notice. It is therefore strongly recommended that you review the User Agreement, as available on the Website, each time you access and/or use the Website.
The terms ‘visitor(s)’, ‘user(s)’, ‘you’ hereunder refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the Website at any point in time.
The Website is a platform designed for consumers, who have been granted access to information primarily about the Lending, Investment and Insurance Products and services. For abundant clarity, the Company does not provide any services to users other than providing the Website as a platform to transact at their own cost and risk, and other services as may specifically be notified in writing.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Site, and that transactions through the website may be subject to third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges), You will be informed of such charges at the stage of check-out for a transaction through the Website. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Site. The Company is not and cannot be a party to any transaction between you and the third-party sellers, or have any control, involvement or influence over the products purchased by you from such third-party sellers or the prices of such products charged by such third-party sellers. The Company therefore disclaims all warranties and liabilities associated with any products offered on the Website.
Services on the Website are available to only select geographies in India and are subject to restrictions based on business hours and days of third-party sellers.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use/access the Website.
The Company, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the Website, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or (ii) the Company has reason to believe (including through evaluating usage patterns) that the eligibility criteria is not met/is violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of this User Agreement.
In order to determine compliance with eligibility criteria, the Company inter alia uses an algorithm and/or pre-determined criteria-based technology and accordingly, from time to time, your usage may be restricted or blocked on account of overlap with such algorithms/pre-determined criteria. In such cases, if you are a genuine user of the Platform, please contact us for assistance.
License & Access
The Company grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. Such limited license does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Website or any portion of the Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express prior written consent of the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express prior written consent of the Company. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express prior written consent of the Company. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information.
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or another proprietary/intellectual property rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Money laundering services;
- Database providers (for tele-callers);
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- is misleading or known to be false in any way.
Any unauthorized use shall automatically terminate the permission or license granted by the Company.
Account & Registration Obligations
Coupons and Promo Codes
From a time to time, the Company may at its discretion offer a user promotional codes or coupons entitling you to encash the applicable value of such codes/coupons against purchases made on the Website. Unless specifically stated on the code or coupon, a promotional code or coupon shall:
- Expire at 12:00 AM (inclusive of the issuance date) from the date of issuance endorsed thereon;
- Have a maximum discount or cashback value of INR __.00 only.
Cashbacks, Discounts and Offers
These terms and conditions relating to eligibility for Cashback, discounts and offers shall be in addition to and not in substitution of or derogation to the terms and conditions governing the use/access of Website.
- A user shall be entitled to cashback on a specific purchase/order as indicated at the time of checkout of the final order on the Website.
- No Cashback shall be available for orders which are cancelled. Any Cashback offered may be recovered by the Company, without notice to the user, in such cases. Any Cashback offered for orders for which a refund claim is made, whether in part or in full, shall be adjusted to remove Cashback attributable to the extent of the order refunded. This condition shall apply strictly and notwithstanding the display of cashback on any specific item(s) listed on the Application as an item specific cashback
- Cashback shall mean the grant of credit for the amount of eligible cashback, shall be added to the users ‘Promotional/Cashback’ section of his/her ‘Wallet’ account, and shall in no event imply that the cashback shall be credited to a user’s bank account or card account or refunded in cash at any time. Our Wallet is powered by and use thereof is subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Cashback offers cannot be clubbed with any other offers and cannot be assigned/ transferred to any other person.
- The Company reserves the right to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, withdraw/suspend / amend/cancel the Cashback offers, and the terms applicable thereto.
- Cashback will reflect in a user’s Wallet account within 48-72 hours of the conclusion of an eligible successful transaction Cashback credit available is usable only on the Application and no other platform, website, store or otherwise. Promotional cashback credited can be subjected to expire at the discretion of the Company. Cashback will expire after a minimum duration of 60 days from last order unless specified or added through a separate campaign, which can be subject to a shorter expiry time.
- Users shall not hold the Company or its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses which a user claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of any purchase made through the Application, whether with or without Cashback.
- The Company does not in any manner endorse or support or promote, in any specific manner, the purchase of products or undertaking of transactions inter alia which are subject to Cashbacks.
Cancellations and Refunds
You are responsible for all the information you input in your Account, including the correctness of details for payment of your credit card bill and all charges that result from these payments. Our Company shall not be responsible for any payment for an incorrect Credit card account or bill payment number. In case, money has been charged to your card or bank account and a payment/service is not delivered by the service provider within 72 working hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us regarding the same through the customer support section of the Website/App. We shall investigate such incidents and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the payment/service then you will be refunded the money within twenty-one (21) working days from the date of receipt of your email. All refunds will be credited to your card or bank account. We will have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above mentioned options. However, We disclaims any and all liability, including for refunds, in the event of any error arising from a failure in the applicable bank or credit card service provider’s system or network.
In case a payment has been wrongfully made and credited to your Credit card account or bank account, we reserve the right to automatically initiate a refund through your bank. By agreeing to these terms, you hereby consent to such a refund initiated by your concerned Bank, at the request of the Company, to offset any incorrect transaction, credit or double payment made to your account. Once such transaction is processed, we shall inform you of the same and the corrective action taken by us to refund such payment.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event any product delivery is delayed or is returned from its destination on account of a mistake by you (e.g. providing the wrong name or address or other incorrect/misleading information), any additional costs incurred by the Company for re-delivery of the product(s) shall be borne by you.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to make delivery of your order if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
- You agree to use the services provided by the Company for lawful purposes only, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using/accessing and transacting on the Website.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where any information is requested of you. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time.
- If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false or inaccurate (wholly or partly), the Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject registration, cancel all orders, and debar you from using its services and other affiliated services in the future without any prior intimation whatsoever, and without any liability to you.
- You are accessing the services made available by the Company and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering any transaction through the Website.
- Before placing an order, you acknowledged to have checked and reviewed the product description carefully and in sufficient detail. By placing an order on the Website, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description without exception.
- Notwithstanding the right of the Company on cancellation of the order, any Product in the order may be replaced by the Company in case of unavailability or for other reasons outside the control of the Company, subject to you may refuse to accept such replacement/substitute product. For such cancellations, the Company will refund the payment of the order/product, if any, made by you under the relevant order within 72 hours.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering into any transactions. The Company make best efforts to display available products as accurately as possible. However, we expressly reserves the right to correct any pricing errors on the site and/or on pending reservations made under an incorrect price.
- The Company does not make any representation or warranties in respect of the products available on the Website nor does the Company implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the Website. The Company accepts no liability for any error, inaccuracy or omission of third parties or for information/inputs received from third parties and provided to you through the Website or otherwise.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not, at any time, have any right, title or interest to any product(s), which is subject to a bipartite sale and purchase contract between you and the relevant third-party seller.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
- All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered on the Website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with use of the Website (collectively, the Comments) shall be and remain the property of the Company. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to the Company of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, the Company shall exclusively own all such rights, titles and interests in the Comments and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise.
- Further, any reliance placed on Comments available on the Website from a third party shall be at your sole risk and expense.
Copyright & Trademark
- The Company expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Website. Access to or use of the Website does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license, sub-license to the Company’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Website are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of the Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the express prior written consent of the Company.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Website for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Company, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Website. Access to or use of the Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you after having express consent from third parties and do not in any way constitute or imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services.
- The Company is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
- You acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions set out on the Website are the terms and conditions applicable to any transaction by you on the Application, unless a separate written instrument is executed in relation to a specified order to prevail over these Conditions of Contract.
- You understand that by using the Website or any services provided on the Website, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Website and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, the Company and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for any content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon a breach of any warranty, representation or undertaking in this User Agreement, or arising out of a violation of any applicable law (including but not limited in relation to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claims of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights). This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability:
- The aggregate liability of the Company, if any, that is established and ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction pursuant to a claim, shall in no event extend beyond refund of the money charged from a user for purchases/transaction made pursuant to an order under which such liability has arisen and been established.
- It is acknowledged and agreed that notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company shall not be liable, under any circumstances, whether in contract or in tort, for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including on grounds of loss of profit, loss of reputation or loss of business opportunities.
- This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated, either by you or by the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Website. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Website.
- The Company’s right to any comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s)/transaction already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
Governing & Jurisdiction
- The User Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws thereunder.
- Any dispute or difference, whether on the interpretation or otherwise, in respect of any terms hereof shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. Such arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or replaced from time to time. The seat of arbitration shall be Gurgaon and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
- Subject to the aforesaid, the Courts at Gurgaon shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising in respect of the User Agreement.
LearnnSavenGrow Technologies Private Limited
904, Tulip Ivory, Sector-70, Tower-D, Gurgaon, Haryana-122101
Email id: email@example.com